- I need 2 webpages designed (1 index + 2/3 internal webpages) that makes use of <iframe> and it should resemble a website that I have in mind (which I should disclose later)...
It should make use of CSS, HTML and for validations it should make use of a .js file.
- It should have cross border compatibility.
The CSS needs to be written in such a way that the website becomes compatible across all browsers including all versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc, etc, etc, etc... and also MOBILE platforms.
The website should open properly in IE3, IE4, IE5, INTERNET EXPLORER 6 (IE6), IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10.
- Using PURE CSS the website needs to have equal length columns across all pages (i.e. depending on the amount of content the length of all the columns needs to be equal to the length of the longest column).
[ref- [url removed, login to view] ]
FEATURES TO BE INCLUDED:
- A header needs to be made in flash.
- A few php forms to be designed.
[one short query form +
one Detailed query form (with a feature for attaching multiple files) +
one very-short form that will be embedded by affiliates on their own websites].
- An API/Code snippet needs to be designed so that any AFFILIATE should be able to embed our very-short query form on his own website so as to direct queries from his website to our's AND the end-user visiting the affiliate's website should be able to submit the form without having to leave the website of the affiliate. The details that the user will need to fill-up will include his name, treatment required, email, confirm email (should match the first email) and captcha. The details that should be emailed to us should include the name/URL of the website from where the query was directed, the
city/state/country from where the query originated (to be extracted from ), the name of the end-user, the treatment required by him and his Email ID.
(ref: [url removed, login to view])
-The website will have two areas- one which would be visible to all the users and the other that would be visible to a registered user after he logs-in.
- Features like 'Log-in' and 'Register' to be added to the website that will enable the registered user to have access to webpages specifically & exclusively designed for him. Every registered user will have access to webpages designed EXCLUSIVELY for him once he logs in. It would be like a special zone (i.e. special pages) meant just for that PARTICULAR registered user; which no-one else will have access to except the registered user and me. Exclusive web pages for every registered-user will be unique and it will different for all the resgistered users. ALSO, the exclusive pages should be visible only to the person for whom they are meant and to no one else (except me of course). The exclusive pages should open only when a registered-user is logged-in, otherwise the pages should Not open and a message should be displayed- "You need to be logged-in to view this page. Kindly login-in with the email ID that you used for registering."
- The exclusive pages for the registered-users will make use of TABS (as in the case of freelancer. ref: [url removed, login to view]).
- Every user should be allowed to register with a Unique Email ID Only. And after he registers, a confirmation link should be sent to his mail. Only after the user clicks that link his registration should be confirmed.
-While registering he should be prompted about the availability Or Not of a particular ID for registration and also about the mistakes...(e.g. [url removed, login to view])
- After log-in, every registered user will also have the facility to type a mail, send a query, etc and the same should be forwarded to the administrator with the name and Email ID of the user on it.
.... continued.... please read-on...
- The website needs to have a provision for online chat for the registered as well as Non-registered users. So that the end-users are able to chat when the administrator is online and they should be able to leave an off-line message when he is Not...
- A second website (Index page + 2/3 pages) to be designed from scratch with different look and feel but the same features/facilities as above.
Strict Time Lines to be followed. No payment shall be made if the project is Not completed in time.
Bonus payment for project completed on time.
All Payments will be made only after successful completion of the project and handing over of all the coding to us...
No Milestone Payments...
5 freelancers are bidding on average $200 for this job
Duke Infosys have wide experience and sound knowledge since 1999 have strong skilled team in various track. Working under the rule of An certified 9001:2008 company in IT Software Developement, Web Desining and SEO.