I have a need to rewrite existing (Ajax, .NET, SilverLight, SQL) website in PHP and MySQL.
The site consists of >30 static pages (like help, FAQ, and so on) and 3 to 5 searchable blogs.
I would like to keep "look and feel" of the existing website - no Web re-Design needed.
Site consists of:
1. Admin Page:
-admin will set up from 3 to 5 blogs
- set up user's preferences
- invite participants to post their entries into a blog
- search and view blog postings (graphical presentation of postings)
2. user pages
- access to the site, change password,
- post entries into the blogs
- view other postings
- add ratings/stars to the postings
- add comments
4. visual display of the postings
- maximum posts
- posts reply
- word cloud
- dynamic presentation of the blog entries (similar to Microsoft SilverLight)
This website/s must run in two different configurations:
1. on stand alone PC (i'll host it myself)
2. in the cloud (Amason or similar)
You'll need to sign NDA and treat my project confidentially before we'll start working!!!
Link to the high level description of my site https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AXLmjvRn2ykQZGZtbXhtbXZfMjY2ZmR0aHNrZjc
please take a look at the high level requirements document and let me know if you are interested and when it can be delivered.
What can you suggest for dynamic visualization of the results? We currently use MS Silver Light, but I want something similar to Google Maps or ThinkMap.
Please take a look at visualization java script (code included) and let me know if you can implement one of them:
My animated favorites are:
All we need to visualize is the list of ideas and their connections (parent, child, grandchild and so on..)
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1005 for this job
HI Alan , We hold similar experience and are keen interested to work on this project , please allow us to prove our expertise - please check your PMB. Best , Andrew HEXIMS IT
It's is very easy to develop your website because your site is ready in .net so i can use the old site as a reference and develop new site in most popular language php with opps concepts.