Ok, here is the deal.
Before bidding read the following:
1) You need experience in brick and mortar RPG games. I will ask you questions via Skype about it in CONFERENCE so that you can not use google to look for the answers.
2) I need frequent communication so you must speak English fluently and I mean SPEAK not type.
3) If you are going to post an automatic bid with a portfolio, save it because I will not even read it, just click the hide bid button.
4) You must be willing to submit a design plan BEFORE the project starts. This is the steps you are going to take and the deadlines for each step as well as the milestones to be released.
5) Before choosing a winner I will need to talk to you in a timely manner to know more about your expertise.
6) Payment will be by escrow or by paypal when the milestones are agreed in the production plan mentioned in step 4. If you think about getting money in advance this is not your project.
7) Bear in mind that I will agree the production plan HERE with all the deadlines clearly set, failing to meet a deadline will lead in a % reduction of the milestone agreed here so that everything is VERY clear in the case of a dispute. And no, i am not buying any of these (believe it or not, I have been told them in the past):
- Sudden death of relatives.
- Having to go to the hospital.
- Computers getting burned.
- Having psycho girlfriends who do not let you work.
- Mystical experiences.
- Disappearing and then claiming amnesia.
8) The whole app, the concept and all the rights will be MY property. You will be required to sign a NDA and legal documents once you start the project.
9) Since the bids are sealed you do not need to spam my inbox, you can just type your bid in the body of the bid and nobody will be able to read it.
Now that the bidding terms are cleared out, I will explain the project a bit deeper.
It is all about building a VTT (Virtual Tabletop) with an inbedded system, proprietary from me. It must have all the features of a top-notch VTT like:
- Creation of maps by using tiles.
- 3D dice rolls.
- Ability to add assets like items, creatures etc... by each GM.
- Ability to add new systems. For example D&D.
- The full list of features will be disclosed to the most important bidders in order to decide.
- The result must be something similar to [url removed, login to view] with the functionality of [url removed, login to view]
Have a nice and happy bidding, any questions do not hesitate to ask.