The purpose of this project is to develop a web-based system that will cover the need of multiple web portals to operate a WebTV section using a single administration system. So far we have developed a system that employees Test-To-Speech techniques to compose a short-length newscast every day. We want to extend this capability, by developing an administration system that will present all the newscasts created in a friendly interface, ordered by date. Also search operations (either by date, or by keywords) have to be included.
Non Functional Requirements
1) The developing tools MUST be from the open source community (PHP-MySQL-Apache).
2) Platform Independent. This means that no system calls can be used.
3) The system must have a web-base interface to communicate with the users.
1) The system has to store every newscast by full date (date & time of insertion of the newscast into the system).
2) The system has to provide the capability if searching newscasts either by date, or by keywords that exist into the text that is spoken.
3) The system has to be support many type of newscasts.
4) The system has to provide the capability of presenting newscasts ordering them by type.
5) The system has to store information for each newscast:
a. Date of creation
b. Time of creation
c. The name of the newscaster
d. Type of the newscast
e. Meta tags (max length 150 characters)
f. Website where the newscast will be played
g. How many times it is played
6) The system has to support an embedding mechanism of each newscast into a webpage. The process of embedding will follow the steps:
a. For each newscast a url will be created
b. When this url is reached, an iframe will be created, where the flash player that plays the newscast will be inserted. Statistics will be stored:
i. The webpage that made the embed request
ii. How many times this webpage made an embed request
iii. The duration that the newscast played in the webpage made the request.
7) The system has to support multilingual environment
- Deadline: From 26 November till 23 December 2009
- We are looking for confident and experienced developers with knowledge on web applications.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $576 for this job
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.