We need a daily deal website with similar functions as those found on [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
We'd like it to be build on either wordpress or drupal using existing plugins, functionalities and templates (with some modifications), thus saving time and work.
The final version of the site (before payment) must present no bug and be fully functional.
These are the features of the site (please see attached pictures as examples to enlighten each description below):
- possibility of adding new categories of deals (such as the three tabs in [url removed, login to view])
- possibility to enable/disable multi city options
- main deal on homepage, with remaining stock gauge, time remaining, sharing deals buttons, a big button buy now, pics of the deal with brief description. Below a column for the full description, another for the product characteristics, and another for the product discussion.
- automatic posting the deal at a scheduled time, automatic sold out picture and buy botton blocked when deal sold out
- automatic email the deal to members
- possibility to let the gauge move automatically OR manually
- referral programme or points system for members when friends they invited buy a deal
- a past deals section with their respective discussion
- a fast, clear and simple checkout page
- a "my account" page for members to change their profile, see their points, their past orders..
- a FAQ page
- a backend panel to manage new products, members points program, orders, stats, payment options, etc.
- all site must be easy to translate since the site won't be in english (buttons, etc.)
More information will be provided when bid awarded.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $674 for this job
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks
We are ranked in top 10 Mobile Programmer on PPH out of 142276 programmers, this to us is no small matter. It is our tireless hard work of last 5 years, which is now showing results. Check PMB.