Our company is seeking a talented individual or small team to provide design and development services for Phase One of a four-phase development project. We want to deploy a multi-site network on Wordpress. This has the potential for a long-term relationship with SLA maintenance for the right candidate.
Final selection of vendor will be a function of price, their ability to perform quality work\ meet stated requirements, and fit with the client.
This piece of work will rollout an online magazine and support\ faq site using a Wordpress multisite design. Go-Live for this portion of the project is August 30, 2011
We would prefer an all-in-one team for fulfillment (design to Go-Live) but if you are extremely talented in one of this areas please state your area of expertise within your application.
The right candidate\team and winning bid will have the following experience:
WordPress Developer/Designer with the following:
* Experience with developing child themes for one of the major and established Wordpress frameworks (Genesis, Thesis, Pagelines Pro, etc)
* User Interface / User Experience design capabilities (presented in Photoshop, Fireworks, etc)
* Experience integrating forums (both functionality and tailoring look, feel) into Wordpress Themes such as bbPress, BuddyPress, vBulletin, etc.
* Self-starter with ability to recommend improvements and innovations
The right candidate will be able to provide:
* Support and recommendations (consulting) on best in class design and capabilities for long term success (ideas for things we didn’t think about but should have or alternative options to proposed solutions)
* UI\UX WordPress design and theming to create recognizable and understandable TechWhirl Network (WordPress 3.x multisite) look and feel
* Guidance and support in selecting best in class WordPress plugins and other functionality
* Guidance and recommendations in creating a network optimized for SEO (including plugins to help)
Required Submission to be considered for project
Qualified candidates should submit a thorough bid that includes*:
* Aspects of the project they can deliver (design, theming \ customization)
* Hourly rate and estimate of hours required (Fixed Cost bid with cost of materials)
* Links to sites you have developed; UI\UX prototypes developed; examples of Wordpress customizations
* What makes you uniquely qualified to work on this project?
* Availability and best methods to contact you
* Bids that do not include the above will be rejected.
1. Outline ideas for creating a world class discussions \ Q& A site as well as a Job Board
2. Experience in custom development of databases, experience creating knowledge bases
3. Experience with MailMan, Mhonarc and email archives
End Result of Phase 1
Users will visit an online magazine with Amazon Bookstore. When they choose to learn more about the organization or choose an FAQ, they will actually be choosing a separate site ([url removed, login to view]). This design will allow for faster rollout of subsequent sites.
(see attached document for more details)
23 freelancers are bidding on average $2336 for this job
Hello, Greetings! Hope you are doing great. Kindly consider my mail.I am veru much interested to work on this project. Thank you. Have a great week ahead.