I am in need of the following functions to be added to an aMember ([url removed, login to view]) script.
I have a license for a script called aMember. It acts as the foundation for user accounts on my site. At this time, it is the only script installed and has no modifications.
The ultimate function of my site is to allow members to input their Youtube and Myspace usernames into separate fields in their control panel and the site will crawl their Subscriber and Friends list from Youtube and Myspace , inputting these names into a database to be recalled by the member at a later date.
I need the following functions added as a module:
- Field in User Control panel to allow user to input their Youtube and Myspace usernames
- Upon entering these names for the first time, the system generates a unique alphanumeric code to be placed on the Youtube channel and/or Myspace profile.
- Once this code is placed within the channel and/or profile, a “VERIFY” button is available which instructs the system to crawl the profile to verify the ownership of said channel and/or profile.
- Once the usernames are verified, the system crawls the users subscriber / friends list on each site, collecting the names and inserting them into a database.
- The user then should have an available list of usernames from their Youtube subscriber list and Myspace friends list.
- These names do not need to be clickable, just listed.
- The subscriber / friend names should be added to or deleted from the database daily based on the results of the daily user crawl
- The spider crawl should use proxy IP
I have the aMember script. The winning bidder will be allowed to install this script on their server for the purposes of these additions. I will point the URL to their server for this purpose.
When this module is added, users will be able to generate a list of their Youtube subscribers and Myspace friends, retrievable at a later date at the users discretion. This module should put the subscriber and friend list in a separate database from that of aMember.
There is NO need for any design work, just the added module.
One additional detail. If the users Youtube or Myspace account is deleted, the system should KEEP all subscriber / friend names collected at the time of the last crawl in the database associated with that user. The idea with this detail is if an account is deleted, the user knows who was subscribed to him or her at the time of deletion.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $704 for this job
Hi,Thanks for giving an opportunity to place a [url removed, login to view] kindly go through PM for detail analysis of the [url removed, login to view] forward to hearing from [url removed, login to view],Maulik
My company is operating since 2001 and we have a team of highly skilled IT professionals of 50 [url removed, login to view] developers have already developed such sort of projects.