Create an authentication library for codeigniter 1.7. Use the requirements from
[login to view URL]
1. Tiny footprint with optional test implementation
2. Full documentation and formated the same as the user guide (example [login to view URL])
3. No autoloading required. Just-in-time loading of libraries for performance
4. Language file support; no hard-coded strings
5. reCAPTCHA supported but optional
6. Recommended TRUE random salt generation (e.g. using [login to view URL] or [login to view URL])
7. Optional add-ons to support 3rd party login (OpenID, Facebook Connect, Google Account, etc.)
8. Login using either username or email
9. Separation of user and profile data
10. Emails for activation and lost passwords
11. Automatic cookie login feature
12. Configurable phpass for hashing (properly salted of course!)
13. Hashing of passwords
14. Hashing of autologin codes
15. Hashing of lost password codes
16. Hooks into CI's validation system
17. NO security questions!
19. Server configurable enforced maximum number of failed login attempts with BEST PRACTICES countermeasures against both dictionary and DoS attacks!
20. All database access done through prepared (bound) statements!
21. Deliver product/project in a zip/tar of the application directory. Do not include any dependent plugins/libraries/helpers.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1488 for this job
Although i m new on gaf but have extensive work experience on codeigniter from last 2 and half years. If u think i am the one who can do it then please contant [login to view URL] for your further response.