I am building a subscription based website in PHP and I need help to integrate Paypal IPN system to my website.
Here's the flow:
1) Someone subscribe to your monthly membership (you have to create the technical part of the payment page)
2) direct to paypal for payment
3) paypal send IPN to say [url removed, login to view] to verify data (you have to create the php code to do the data verification)
The outcome of the data verification are as follows:
4) if payment_status="Completed" or payment_status="Processed" , the script will carry out certain php command (don't worry about what command. Just focus on the payment integration).
5) if payment_status="Pending" or payment_status="In-Progress", the script should print something like "Payment is pending and membership will be upgraded once the payment is cleared"
6) if payment_status="Denied" or payment_status="Expired" or payment_status="Failed" or payment_status="Reversed" or payment_status="Refunded", the script should carry out another set of php command.
7) when people unsubscribe from the membership, the script should carry out another set of php command.
Some technical requirement
1) You need to use HTTPS Postback to PayPal for data verification instead of Shared Secret Validation.
I hope I've been clear in my requirement. Basically, all I need is an IPN solution that can be integrated with my website.