I have 2 small projects which need done quickly, so its good chance to earn 10 rating
I have joomla site ready where i need some one to change banner, Put some content in the site and small configuration of joomla
I will provide more details to selected coder
2. Creloaded/Oscommerce store
In Existing Creloaded store , i need some bug fix And some How to do stuff
1. When I try to register as a customer, the security code which is mandatory is not showing up. Hence, no one can register as a customer.
2. How do I amend/edit registration fields? For example Instead of "Zip Code" , i need to use post code. How do I do that?
3. I cant see how a customer will check out untill you resolve point number 1 above. But, meanwhile, please see if there is an option of "Cash on Delivery" at the time of checkout. I dont want everything to go to paypal.
4. At the time of uploading or updating catalogue, it takes a lot of time for each product page to download. How do I update prices daily? We need to have a database in excel which can be uploaded straight away. So configure EPBASIC/ ADvance for improting Exporting & explain
5. Product category heading appears again on top when you click on the category. For example - Click on Mouse/ keyboard, it opens up and you can see Mouse/ keyboard in bold letters on top. so category should not appear on top
6. Please remove "weight" from product attributes.
7. We need a checkout button at the bottom of Shopping cart
I will give more details to selected coders
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, My SQL