This site has two basic sections one for people who want to request a loan and one for people who want to earn high interest on loaning out money.
1. People can post projects they want to start and need to borrow money for this. ( ability for them to leave a detailed description. ) ability to post pictures or a video of their loan request idea. ( people can specify interest% rate they are willing to pay or check open to fair bid
2. Each borrower has a profile with lots of details.
3. Each borrower has a rating which changes based upon # of loans completed and paid off, payment in a timely manner, amount of loans etc,
4. Lenders can browse people and projects and make offers to people who need money. They can loan all or a portion. People can corispond through an e-mail system on the site.
5. Global Financial Help receives a % of each transaction.
6. Money can be exchanged through multiple ways, Pay pal, moneybookers, googlecheckout, checks, moneyorders, clickbank etc.
7. Lenders and borrowers must become members of the site ( this is a free service )
8. Lenders have an account which shows what they have loaned out, how much is owed and from who and when their payments are due and if anyone is outstanding or late.
9. There needs to be a page about the payments and how it works
10. A disclosure about GlobalFinancialHelp not be resposible or held liable.
11. Articles page which can be updated from an admin page.
12. Article about how you can make money and help make the world a better place.
13. An about us page. With contact us information via e-mail
14. As much of the site as possible should be able to be updated from an admin page.
15. I would like some moving animation photos and flash type intro to make the site visually appealing
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux or what ever you think will be the best for this site.