Here is a overview of the project I require.
I currently have a data base on the web that is populated with data from a online form. php based.
The online form has the client fill in the client code and a product specific number then customers names, addresses, and a specific date that the customer will receive a Card
The Customer receives 2 types of cards each year at specific dates and a calendar at a specific date then a 3rd type of card at a specific date up to 25 years in the future
What I need is a program that can
(1) Hook to the existing mysql data base.
(2) Convert the clients code into the clients name which will probably mean the program will have to create a mysql data base on the same hosted server
(3) The Program will have to calculate backwards (from the specific date in the future that is entered) the quantity of types of cards and quantity of calendars
then store those quantities of each card and calendar. (calculation is very simple future date , count how many dec 1st there are after todays date and how many
july 1st after todays date.
(5) Then each time an address label is printed out for a specific customer the program prompts for which card july1 or dec 1 or the future xx/xx/xxxx card
(6) The program must store what cards have been sent and the date they are sent (when the label is printed) warning must be in place to make sure duplicate cards
are not sent out at all.
(7) The program must also have the ability to prompt to send the future xx/xx/xxxx cards out as the date has arrived on a daily basis as well as prompt to notify that
there are new entries that need to have july cards or dec cards sent out
(8) The Program must also be able to do this without having to download the existing mysql data in another format due to the very large qnty(6000-8000) per day of entries making it impossible to download in another format every few seconds
(9) Print mailing labels from a Dymo Label Twin Turbo as required for the cards that get sent to the customer
(10) The Program must also prompt to print the client name on another lable as a from label.
(11) So when the employee checks the program in the morning the program should be able to prompt the employee that there are # of July cards that need to be sent, and #
of Dec cards and if there are any future cards promp those as well.
(12) Any other ideas you may have that will manage this process will be appreciated.
The Labels are 1.125 x 3.5