About to start producing free hybrid DVD video magazine and want to include duplication software on each DVD to encourage viral replication.
1) Clone homemade, non encrypted, non protected, [url removed, login to view] hybrid DVDs containing both DVD video and DVD-ROM files to:
a) A temp file on the hard drive and then burn to the same drive, or
b) Copy the DVD direct from one DVD drive to a second external DVD drive.
2) It MUST have a good-looking, easy to use, simple interface needing only a FEW clicks start to finish similar to freeware like ABC DVD Copy Lite. (see attached file for example. This program will not copy non movie files but I need one similar to this program that will copy ALL files on the DVD.)
3) Must burn to DVD-R and DVD-R/RW media.
4) Copied DVD's should run on as many major brand DVD drives and DVD video players as possible.
5) Must copy all files, movie files and other DVD-ROM file folders and autorun file etc. on my homemade DVDs.
6) Setup program to contain simple EULA which I will supply.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All Windows from 98 and later, (also Macintosh OS and/or Linux if possible.) If not, then Windows 98 and later