I have an existing wordpress blog which has been developed but never went live. I need you to add a few new features and round the site off. I can supply all the code for the site along with the database. I will supply a more detailed brief complete with screenshots and all the artwork files once the job is accepted. The main features to be added are:
1) A live count of the client's LinkedIn group members, newsletter subscribers, Facebook and Twitter followers.
2) A login system with a lightbox pop-up to sign in, create an account or retrieve your password.
3) Logging in allows you to like or comment on posts, some blog categories will also require a login (no payments).
4) Add "like" and "dislike" buttons to posts.
5) A new right-hand menu which shows the top posts in the current category (based on likes).
6) One extra blog category with a slightly different layout to the others.
7) Some general front-end alterations like changing icons, shuffling the menu, adding an intro above a category page, indenting reply comments on posts, etc.