I would like to add a photo field to the buddy press custom fields for each of my users (or in a seperarte tab). This should allow them to upload a photo, from which I would like to force them to use a certain photo size (in much the same way as the upload avatar photo does within BuddyPress). The photo should be assigned to the current users Meta. Which I can then call in subsequent php in the same way as the standard bp customer calls in html
e.g. echo bp_get_profile_field_data( 'field=photo 1' );
echo bp_get_profile_field_data( 'field=photo 2' );
I am looking for a simple, clean, stand alone and easy way of doing this - if this means using a plugin and then calling API's then I'm happy. For someone that knows there way around wordpress this should be very very simple.
To be clear:
1) I would like logged in users to be able to upload photos from either the buddy press custom fields or a newly created tab
2) The uploaded photos to be assigned to the users profile
3) I then wish to echo the photo details via html so I can render the uploaded photos e.g. bp_get_profile_field_data( 'field=photo 1' );
4) I wish to be able to state a attribute which will allow for a certain photo size e.g. (500 x 500) or maintain a aspect ratio.... this is very similiar in respect to the load avatar tab on buddypress (See attached image).
5) The user should be able to see any previously uploaded photos in the tab.
The load avatar feature on buddy press is a good example of what I am looking to implement in terms of functionilty. Only I would like to do this under the profile tab - with 6-8 photos. Most of the functions (to upload/crop photos) can be found in buddy press. jquery, jcrop etc
An example of a plugins that may help to do this includes: 1) WP Vivtiger Image Resizer
I am looking for someone reliable and trustworthy, someone that can understand my requirements, implement them well and within the time they specify. If this task works out well I would like to employ that person going forward for the 6 weeks full time.
Please message me with:
How long this will take you to do
Price - I am thinking in the region of $70, $100 if it is done well
I want the routine to be encapsulated well so i can call in my [url removed, login to view] - or wrapped in a plugin so we can update easily going forward when additional features are required.
I am a programmer and technical project manager - not a novice.