My client has a counseling service and would like to send audio messages to specific members of the site who are paid subscribers to a particular level.
1. Clients would register for the site signing up for one of a few different levels of membership.
2. Clients would log into the site and see a page with specific content according to their level of membership along with their inbox messages. The audio must also be available to be played within the individuals inbox and/or downloaded.
3. There will need to be a form clients can submit to give details on their particular situation and reply to the admin.
1. The admin would log in and be able to record audio messages within Wordpress.
2. The all of the audio clips would be able to be stored and managed through the Wordpress admin (deleted, sorted by creation date, sorted by client name)
3. The admin will then be able to "post" this audio clip to a Wordpress user's inbox. Only this audio message would be available to that particular user.
I have a designer to design it but I need someone to code it. I prefer the output to be a custom Wordpress plugin that the Wordpress site admin can EASILY manage.
Things we like the functionality of or wish we can implement into this plugin: Wishlist Membership (to handle the subscriptions and content permissions) and SoundCloud (to handle the audio management).