I'm looking for someone to correct a few coding errors & clean up a wordpress template that has already been coded in xHTML.
There are only a few things that need to be corrected but you, the bidder, must prove to me that you can fix these errors in an accurate and timely manner (recoding certain sections may be required).
Errors include (but are not limited to):
- Proper display in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
- Fix a few of the pages & portions of pages so they can be modified through the wordpress backend.
- CSS & xHTML Valid
I also am expecting you to be available if any tweaks are to be made 2 weeks after the job is finished.
Really, there aren't that many changes (little tiny tweaks that I don't have the no how or time to do)
You must be:
- Familiar with xHTML & CSS
- Familiar with the workings behind wordpress and how to modify it's code to get the desired result
- Be able to adapt to the current code and make it your own.
- Must be able to work in a timely manner
I'd like this done within 24 hours after I choose the appropriate person.
There is possible future work if I like what I see too.