I hired another freelancer for this job who couldn't finish it. I have attached his script here so it can be fixed or rewritten.
We have several hundred blog posts and we want to insert a public domain image into each post. Here is what this script is supposed to do:
1. Let us enter the URL of the post that needs an image, or
2. Let us choose a category and script will loop between all posts that do not have an image
3. Display the title and first 2-3 sentences of content for the post
4. Let us type a keyword for the image search
5. Search images on [url removed, login to view] website
6. Display images with a radio button next to each image
7. Let us choose an image from the list of images
8. Insert chosen image into post
Bonus 1: In addition to [url removed, login to view], search [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] as well.
Bonus 2: If you can create this as a WordPress plugin that would work inside the WP editor, it would be worth more to us.
I don't want to go through the process I went through with the last freelancer, so please only experienced freelancers who are confident they can complete this project need apply.