I require a helping hand setting up and configuring WP League Manager to work with a new Wordpress based site I have created for a football league provider.
The website is in beta and everything is working including the new theme.
However, the following 'features' are what I am struggling to implement myself:
- Users register via Facebook (FB) (working) and select what type of player they are
- If they decide to sign up as a team captain they need to be able to invite their teamsters via email to the site
- Players need to be able to pick a league they want to play in
- Players need to be able to pick a match from the league's schedule and confirm what matches they want to attend. There needs to be an option for them to optionally post this to their FB feed (via existing FB app / integration).
- Players need to be able to add custom information to their profiles (such as what position they want to play)
I currently have LeagueManager, ProjectManager and Role Manager installed and configured but they are not really working together. Especially the integration with users registering on the site or getting team pages displayed eludes me.
This is an on-going project and once the first parts are implemented my client would like to build on this to integrate future features at a later date.
This is a little time-sensitive, so please let me know if you can help me out as soon as possible.
This should be a nice, quick little project for someone that has used LM before :-)