I have an existing Wordpress theme that needs some minor updates. The required updates are listed below.
I will provide a copy of the theme for the winning bidder to work with as well as any additional information which may be required.
I am price sensitive, so lower bids will be given first attention.
1. Add title "Featured Post" to the featured post section so that it has a title that matches the other title sections on the homepage (same style, font colour). This title should have it's own CSS entry.
2. Make the space for the author name wider as longer names are wrapping onto 2 lines. Describe how it was done.
3. Make the author's name link to the website as listed in the "Website" field of the author profile page.
4. Add CSS entries for the following items: Main Body Section (H1-5, Bullet Lists, Numbered Lists, body font/color/size), Comments (Comment header, Date), Recent Articles Sidebar (Date, Author and Category labels). and Categories (Date, Author and Category labels for posts listed on this page). I will style them myself after the entries are identified. Note: it's possible that some of these already exist but I don't know which they are. In that case, simply identify them.
5. Add a "Older Entries" button under recent posts to show a page of 10 recent posts in reverse chronological order. On this page have "Newer entries" and "Older Entries" buttons to move through the various posts in the order they appear.
6. When on the Categories page, break the sub-categories list into two columns instead of one. There should be a little space between them.
7. When looking at individual categories (by selecting a category from the main page), need to add "Newer entries" and "Older Entries" buttons to move through the various posts in the order you have chosen. In this case, the sub-categories list should still appear at the top of the page even as you move through. Also, there should be up to 10 entries shown on this page (instead of the 4 currently shown). In the event that there are fewer than 10 items in the category, just show the full amount.
8. My contact form is appearing under the sidebar. The contact form is from FormStack and is just a snippit of code inserted in the body text. This works on older versions of my theme, but doesn't appear as expected in the new theme.
9. Add padding to title and instruction elements on "Submit Article" page. These sections are too close to the page border (in comparison to the other elements).
12 freelancers are bidding on average $91 for this job
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks