I have a weight loss blog that I need to add a couple of interactive features to, as well as databases for me to analyze, based on user entered data. Generally, people need to be able create a login and password. Every other week, a blog post will invite people to complete a self-help worksheet that is designed to help them know what habits they should try to work on in the next two weeks. After picking the habit to work on, the blog includes lots of other non-interactive content to help people figure out how, exactly, to make the habits part of their routine. Features I need programmed:
1) Login functionality: I need a mechanism to allow people to login, create a password and for me then to send emails to all registered people. People will need to be able to remove themselves from the list. It may be best to have another company (e.g., Benchmark) organize the email list. It should remember their password and they should be asked next time as well to enter their password. Ideally it should remember their password (e.g., via cookies).
2) Baseline survey: I can write a baseline survey, using a wordpress plugin, but this needs to be in the work queue when joining the blog. It also needs to be posted somewhere, so the user can see their baseline data (e.g., age, gender, medical history) and modify it in the future, should it change or if they notice a mistake. It would be sort of like a “my account” feature, where data about the user is stored.
3) Weight Tracking: Every other week, when people complete the worksheet, they need to enter their weight and their goal weight. This needs to be posted to a graph that they can see, so they can monitor their progress.
4) Worksheets: They key function is a worksheet, that people are supposed to completed at regular intervals. The worksheet, is sort of like a survey. It includes two columns: the left column is a list of situations that cause someone to eat. The user is supposed to pick the ones that are the most difficult for him/her (e.g., eating at restaurants). Then they are supposed to pick a few new habits, from the right column, to work on. They are to select one new habit for each difficult situation. This can be static, with checkboxes in the left column and checkboxes in the right column, possibly with a number next to the answer on the left, so that the user can note which new habit they will work on for each situation. Alternatively, it may be best to have them select three problems and then, for each, select that habit from a drop-down box of all habits. After selecting the three situations and three habits, they are asked to enter a free text response about how exactly they will do each new habit (e.g., what, where, when). This information is then stored, with a date attached, so the user can – if they choose – review old ones.
5) Database: I need to be able to download all user-entered data, for offline analysis.
6) Physician List: I need to have access to a physician list that I will populate. The blog is designed so that physicians can have their patients “signup” and then the physician can get data to understand how their patients are doing. I will do that analysis off-line, but the baseline survey would includes a drop-down box so that the use can choose their physician (e.g., Sciamanna, Chris, Hershey) among those who have “signed”. I need to be able to manage this list, as I sign up other doctors.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $2577 for this job
HI, Looking ahead to start work on the development. I Will provide you with the best solutions and services. Please check PM for more of my work profile details. Thanks and regards - Frank
I ALREADY WORKED ON AN WEALTH APP. WHERE USER TAKE AN TEST REGARDING TO HIS HEALTH AND THE EXPERTS TELLS HIM FOR WEEKLY RECOMMENDATIONS.. i have exp over 5 years on PHP,MYSQL,JS,AJAX,[url removed, login to view] PMB FOR [url removed, login to view]
Hello, I am a senior web developer and web designer. My team and I would like to work on your project. Could we discuss the project requirements via PM? Thanks, [url removed, login to view]