We need clean, tableless, Wordpress Theme web pages created from 4 x .psd files.
pages will be
1. home page
2. product list
3. product detail
4. basic page
Bidders should include examples of well structured, W3C compliant XHTML/CSS. The pages should be XHTML and CSS using DIVs and not tables (and XHTML 1.1 Strict compliant). Also previous wordpress projects.
Pages should display and function the same in all browsers on both:
PC (IE 7+, Firefox 2+, Chrome, Opera); and
Mac Osx 10+ (Safari, Firefox and Chrome)
1. PSD's will be supplied to the winning bidder.
2. Final payment will not be made until the source code is tested in each browser and the code has passed the XHTML validator.
3. Copyright will be ours.
***PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS THOROUGHLY BEFORE BIDDING!***
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS OF THIS PROJECT:
1. The pages must be fixed width.
2. The height should be a minimum, but be able to expand to fit more content.
3. Proper h1 h2 h3 etc tags must be used for headings not classes.
4. tags must be used for body text and not classes.
5. there are Rollover states for menu items. (important! don't forget to do these!)
6. artwork will change slightly for project (logos, phone numbers and names will be added in etc)
7. the main image on the homepage can be replaced with a wordpress slideshow of your choice as long as it has similar accordion behavior (must have the same styling though, e.g. the surround)
8. no inline styling!
9. Google fonts "Open Sans" is to be used for all title text (http://www.google.com/webfonts/specimen/Open+Sans)
10. Child menu support is expected, possibly using a mega menu (we can discuss...)
Once the project has been awarded we will work with you on what content we would like to be editable, and in any other way we can to ensure the project goes smoothly.
We have attached a couple of the mockups so you can see what is involved in the design.
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT 100% CONFIDENT YOU CAN DELIVER THIS PROJECT TO THE REQUIREMENTS.
thank you and happy bidding
sorry the title says 3 PSDs but there are 4 (altho the 4th will be very basic)