- a Wordpress website with Woocommerce shop, having about 150 products
- a CSV export from a offline product database with thef following fields: product SKU (product code), regular price, sale price, stock status. This export has more SKUs than the online shop.
What I need is a cron job php/mysql script to update/overwrite the data in the Woocommerce/WP MySQL database.
So your output would be a php script (file) that:
- runs at a specified interval/time,
- gets the CSV file from a specified URL,
- searches the WC product list for each SKU in the CSV; if it finds a match, it overwrites the SKU, regular price, sale price, stock status.
- after completion it sends an email to a specified address with a report of how many products were updated
Please note: some of the products in Woocommerce have variations!
I also ask you to provide a testing environment with wordpress and woocommerce installations so we can test the script fully before trying it out on our site - just in case something goes wrong :)
Please give a time estimate, too - a quick response time would have priority and you should be ready to start immediately.
Let me know if you have any questions or if anything is not clear.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
Hi! I have such script ready from before. Just need to add the emailing part.I can provide test woocommerse installation, no problem with that. Kind Regards