IMPORTANT NOTE - Generic/Automatic PM responses get ignored. Please answer "To Apply" questions below.
We are looking for a team to build us an online proposal management system that restricts access to each page to specific User IDs.
We want to make digital proposals that we send clients. Each week, we send out dozens of multi-page proposals to potential clients. Each proposal has a similar layout, but the #s and details in the content change. Instead of sending them a pdf (like we do now), we want to send our clients a link to a website that contains the proposal.
Key Feature: Our proposals are confidential. Each page would require a login password that we would give to that client only. So client #1 password could not access the proposal for client #2. We need to assign each potential client a UserID/Pwd. Then, we must restrict read access to each proposal page to the specific UserIDs assigned to that page. We will have hundreds of users, and thousands of pages.
Overview of Project Scope: - See Attachment.
The attached userflow outlines the project requirements. A few key elements are:
- Create a new site theme using the color scheme/typography from our current website.
- Create 18 different page templates
- Develop 3 separate data entry forms that write to a database. The data must be stored so that the user can save an incomplete form, return later and pull up the information they already entered.
- Allow the user to upload and later retrieve documents and other files (pdf, xls, aif)
- Admin dashboard that allows for content management, user management, and restriction of read access on page-by-page and userID basis.
Please answer the following questions:
First - tell me something that confirms you looked at the attached Project Flow Chart.
1. What platform or CMS do you recommend? Please explain why? Show an example where you used it before.
2. What plugin will you use for the user management/page read access restriction? Show an example where you used it before.
3. What form plugin will you use? What database does that form plugin write to? Show an example where you used it before.
4. Attention to graphics and typography are critical. Please send a link of a few polished website you have built.
5. What is your project bid?
6. How long will this project take you to complete? What milestones do you suggest?