Check out http://volunteer.youversion.com. My contractor had an emergency today and was unable to finish the rest of the work. Here's what needs to be done (in order of importance):
1) Make the archive active on the /volunteer-spotlight page and match what is currently there
2) Finish styling the individual volunteer-spotlight pages such as /joe-coakley-spotlight
3) Finish styling the individual pages such as /10-reasons-to-volunteer
4) Finish styling the volunteer training pages such as /mygengo
5) Fix video tutorial pages..no clue how they were done, but /zendesk-features is a good starting point
6) Fix the "jumping" problem in the menu upon log-in
7) bbPress looks to be the forum installed. Needs to be styled so that it can at least be usable.
8) Add breadcrumb trails throughout the site where they aren't right now
9) Facebook share button is blocking the number of shares in the footer. It's ok to make that box bigger on the left.
10) Remove the 2 or 3px of white space at the top of the slider on the home screen
11) Find out what's keeping <h4> from making the text hard stop and restart on another line like in /10-reasons-to-volunteer
12) Switch 10 Reasons to Volunteer to beginning of homepage slider
13) It looks like the text is getting cut off if it dips below a certain point /volunteer-spotlight is a good example
Site is supposed to be announced at 12:01PM so a quick turnaround on at least 1-7 is required.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $425 for this job
Hi! Just read your post regarding the word Press Job, we are team of highly experienced developers , we are offering our services to do this job. Looking Forward to hear from you. Best Regards AMFAH SOFT
Greetings! I am an expert in wordpress deployment, configuration, theme and plugin design. I can make the wordpress changes with all the requirements that have been listed. Kind Regards, kaurloveleen