1) I want help today and I want it finished today
Now we got that clear - the project.
1. I have a website: [url removed, login to view]
2. Here you can do custom tests. These tests are coded in PHP
3. I now want to change this to Wordpress Gravity Forms. I made the first startup: [url removed, login to view]
4. Styling is no problem. I have 2 other problems:
a) After the test is finished I do NOT get results while I did get this at the old coded tests. I guess it has something todo with the POST command of Gravity Forms but I am not sure. I need to get correct test results.
b) The counter (on top of the screen during the test) does not work OK. Currently it is based on Jquery and field names. But when you add or move a field this does not work correctly (let's say I move field 9 to position 1 than the 9 lights up after answering question 1).
I think both projects are reasonably simple for a knowledged coder to fix.
Please make your bid and I hope we can chat.