1. A wordpress plugin that can convert its blog post into pdf files. So any users or visitors can convert the blog's articles into pdf just by clicking the button in the post, or at the bottom of post, or at the upper of the post, or next to post's title.
2. Admin can set the intro pages and the end pages template to be combined with the pdf files created.
3. Visitors who convert blog posts into pdf, can change some links inside the report which allowed by blog admin only, as if the admin allow (make this as an option).
4. The 'article-to-pdf' icon button should be nice graphics. It could be small or big in any size admins want. It can be set by uploading the icon/button OR uploading their own icon/button OR just use the default icon/button OR instead of using icon, they can set a quite big long button.
5. Users/ visitors can upload the pdf files right away AFTER they rebrand the pdf with their own links, either to their hosting ftp server or to any file sharing sites or to be uploaded to Facebook (if possible). Of course they need to fill in the username and password from either one so that the files can be uploaded easily.
Small addition :
6. Users/ Visitors also can post the download link via Facebook and Twitter, after the file uploaded.