The Project: Add a tiered members section to an existing Wordpress website
A French restaurant in Melbourne, Australia requires a new website and online member database. They need a system that is easy to manage, and they need to be able to update content without any mark-up coding. They are already accustomed with Wordpress, so this is the CMS that will be used.
The main content of the site such as ‘menu’, ‘gallery’ and ‘contact’ are already built (or near completion), BUT we need a skilled programmer to help construct a simple yet effective membership database to fit into the Wordpress site.
What We Need You To Do:
As mentioned above a membership database is required to fit in with the existing website content. Although Wordpress may not be the best application for job, it is the platform that will be used for the site. The following checklist outlines what needs to be done:
- Build a database that manages user membership that will fit into the current Wordpress setup.
- Being a ‘member’ of the site will give access to a separate, secure part of the site. ‘The Members Section’.
- Members need to be able to sign up and unsubscribe with ease.
- The client needs to be able to send out promotional material and newsletters to members.
- Personal information needs to be entered upon member signup
o Email Address
o Full Name
o Date of Birth
o Favourite Sports Team
o Special occasion dates, eg. Anniversary.
- Members need to have an individual membership number assigned.
Note: There will most likely be small additional work needed on top of this, which can be discussed when required.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $150 for this job
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks