I'm looking for someone to complete the infrastructure build of a WordPress site that will hold client details of a company selling products to Veterinary clinics.
Elements of the build have commenced already, however I now need a more experienced coder than myself to complete the task.
The site currently uses the Thesis Framework* with the following plugins:
Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types,
Gravity Forms + Directory Addons,
Registered Users Only.
*Genesis Framework is also available
The idea being that clinic's details are entered via the Gravity Form, which then populates the correlating custom post type (which need to be created). Details can then be edited / reviewed / searched etc by the company's staff as per a regular WordPress post.
The Gravity Forms Directory plugin is being used as I saw it being the best way to present the clinic listings to the company's staff.
The Members plugin exists as there's a requirement for the clinics to be able to log in and see a limited version of their details, and order more of the promotional stock they are supplied with (presuming the use of a second Gravity Form here); while Registered Users is there as it's not a wholly public facing site.
The company would like to record visits / contact between the company's Business Development Managers and its clinics, and in reviewing their requirements, I'd felt that this would be most easily built into the sales data - covering dates, types, who, products issued, notes, targets and percentages.
There's also a chart building plugin to turn the data into graphs for exporting to reports.
2. Decent knowledge of PHP (to create Custom Post Types)
3. Knowledge of Gravity Forms.
4. Understanding of the Thesis Framework (however if the suitable applicant is more comfortable with Genesis, this is also available)
5. Good level of English spoken / written
1. The site is mostly functional, so design and CSS skills not a priority.
2. Data entry will be completed by myself, the job is for the "skeleton" of the site only.
3. More information on the finer requirements of the project so far will be made available to the successful applicant.