Looking for somone who is very familiar with Wordpress and creating Custom Post Types.
A registered user can access an Upload Photos page where they can upload multiple image files, fill out descriptions from drop-down menus (based on categories the Admin creates) and submit. The information gets stored in the database and the images get uploaded to a specific folder on the FTP. Depending on the descriptions filled out from the drop-down menus will determine which folder the images get stored in.
The Admin can then go into the Wordpress dashboard under the Custom Post Type and see a list of all of the images that have been uploaded along with their descriptions in a columned table. Beside the images and the description will be 3 buttons; "Download" will download the image, "Add" will add the image to a gallery page based on the Event Type and Event Location filled out from the drop-down menus, and "Delete" will remove the images from the FTP.
The images can only be added to the gallery page once the image has been approved from the Admin by clicking on the "Add" button.
Here is the full breakdown of how the gallery will work for a User and for an Admin:
* A user will go to the page, Upload Photos, and be presented with the following input fields; Event Type, Event Location, Event Date, Your Name. (Because we are using registered users only to upload photos, ideally we would like the "Your Name" option to be automatic.)
* There will also be an upload box, clicking on the "Browse" button will allow a user to browse their computer, select multiple files, and click "OK".
* The user will click on the "Submit" button. The Validation will do a check to make sure that all of the input fields are filled in, and also that the files being uploaded are only image files.
* If there are validation errors, display an error message.
* If there are no validation errors, the information gets sent to the database, and the images get uploaded to a folder stored on the FTP.
* Using a Wordpress Custom Post Type, the admin can click on the "Gallery" button from the Wordpress Dashboard.
* Here they will be able to view/manage all of the images that were uploaded in a table format. The order of the table should be: Event Type, Event Location, Event Date, Username, Thumbnail, And Manage.
* Under the Manage column will be the buttons for Download, Add and Delete.
* Clicking on the thumbnail can open up the image in a lightbox
* The Admin will also be able to create "Event Type" categories. example "Concert"
* From the Event Type categories, they can create sub-categories for "Event Location". example "Air Canada Center"
* These categories/subcategories will be what is displayed in the drop-down menus in the "Upload Photos" page for a user to fill in.
* There will be a page called "View Photos". This page will display a list of all of the "Event Type" categories. Clicking on one of the Event Type's will take you to a sub-page which will display a list of all of the sub-categories under "Event Location".
* Clicking on one of the Event Locations will take you to the actual gallery page which will display all of the image thumbnails approved by the Admin. Clicking on the Thumbnail will open up the larger image in the lightbox. We would also like inside the lightbox, under the image to display the Event Type, Event Location, Event Date and the Name of the person who uploaded the image.
* Also on the gallery page will be a "Download" button. Clicking on this will allow you to download all of the images within that gallery.