We're a not for profit organisation that gets the $100 XO laptop out to kids in remote Indigenous communities in Australia. We are working on our training manual for teachers, available at:
[url removed, login to view]
What I am trying to achieve is an offline version of our manual since many of our users do not have reliable internet connectivity. That way, we can send out the manual on USB stick or teachers can download the entire manual when they have connectivity and still view it when they don't.
The manual is being constantly updated, so a 'once off' version is not ideal. I need an export option from the admin area that will download the manual in its current state to a zip file of html pages and attachments.
It needs to:
- Maintain the menu structure
- Include images
- !Important! Download and link to ALL attachments in the pages (including pdf, doc, etc...)
- Ideally the videos will also be available offline. At the moment, all videos are embedded from Youtube or Vimeo, but I have the video files and I can upload them to the media library and drop links in the pages if this is the best way to achieve this.
- Additional features such as Comments, 'Download article as pdf', etc... can be left off, I only need the content of each page and navigation between pages.
- Ideally it will be themed as close to the online version as possible
- I don't need users to download the manual themselves (I can do that, then re-post it online if needed or send it out to communities on USB).
The Anthologize plugin is a fairly good base for what I'm looking for, but its export to html creates one large, long html page, and does not download any of the attachments- useless offline. However, the process of creating an export is good. However, it does allow you to create a custom export, which is not necessarily needed here- the plugin could just export all of the pages based on the menu structure (with sub-menus). If it's simple to create a custom export (select and order the pages to include in the export) then this would be good, but not necessary.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $387 for this job
Hello, We have checked your project details. For detailed proposal and references from our portfolio plz visit pm. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks.