I've created the xhtml templates for a real estate site which needs to be integrated into Wordpress. Please read carefully since i would need someone who knows how to create "Custom modules" in wordpress to bid for this job. These custom modules would basically grab the data/feed from the xml file which will be available from the property management tool. For example, there's an xml called [url removed, login to view] which would list all the properties. You have to read this xml from their server and then display the results on the wordpress site.
The following main components would need to be created for this real estate site:
- Search module (keywords, price and 8 other fields from xml)
- Featured properties (5 property slider from xml)
- Hot properties (3 property slider from xml)
- For sale properties (3 property slider from xml)
- Property listing (photo gallery with 10 other fields from xml)
- Currency converter for property listing prices
- Member registration and login
- "Add to wishlist" feature for members. The property reference would be stored under the member's account.
There are also some other smaller modules/components that needs to be created but would be fairly straight forward. Please bid accordingly and i'll share the design templates(xhtml files) with the short listed candidates.
Kindly send 3 samples of your latest wordpress website integration
The first draft should be ready within 1-2 days from commencing of the contract.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $258 for this job
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.
We're a small team and have many experiences in designing, developing sites with WordPress framework. Please see your PMB for our good portfolio and more details. Thanks!