There will only be one (1) group in WordPress – this group shall be called the Full Members group. They will represent those people who have paid to become full members.
Create a new meny item called Members. Create the following options under Members: Become Member and Full Members.
These new screens must be thoroughly tested and all bugs fixed before we implement it live on the portal.
The Members screen shall have the following text:
Create link to take member to the Become Member page
Become Member screen
1) User clicks on Become Member item and the user is presented with a screen that includes the following sections:
a. Benefits of Membership
b. Link to Membership Agreement
c. Sign-up section
1) System must generate a unique membership number and user must be sent this information. The system administrator must also have access to all user (subscriber) information including membership number.
2) The membership will cost $60 per year.
3) The membership is payable via PayPal only.
4) The membership will renew automatically.
5) The membership is not prorated.
6) The member shall be able to self-cancel the membership at any time but will not receive a full or prorated refund.
7) The system administrator shall have the ability to cancel any user membership upon the request of the user.
8) If the system administrator cancels a user’s membership, he/she shall have the option to give a full refund to the user.
9) The user will have access only to the Full Members screen and any other system administrator designated screens linked from the Full Members screen.
10) Users should NOT have access to the admin dashboard except for the User Profile screen.
11) The User Profile screen should be modified so that any WordPress words or images are removed. The user profile screen should have the Organization’s image on it and should have the same branding of the entire site’s “look and feel”.
12) The membership screen is for individual members only. At a later date, it may be modified to allow institutional members to sign-up.
13) The full member sign-up screen should capture the following user information and this information should be available on the User Profile screen and be editable by both the user and the system administrator:
a. Prefix (Dr, Mr. Ms, etc) Required
b. First name (Required)
c. Middle name
d. Last name (Required)
e. Primary email address (Required)
f. Alternate email address
g. Title/Position (Required)
h. Organization Name (Required)
i. Organization Street Address 1
j. Organization Street Address 2
k. Organization City
l. Organization State or Region
m. Organization Country (Required)
n. Organization Zip/Postal Code
14) After the user completes the User Profile screen, he/she will then be taken to the PayPal screen to make the payment.
15) After payment has been made, the user will receive a system generated email from the Director welcoming them to the Association.
Full Members screen
1) Text will be provided for this page
Please bid only if you have extensive knowledge on how to do this. I need a quality job. I am a developer myself and will test the quality of the job before releasing any milestones. I need to get this done asap.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
if you confirm will get it done the way the design should be on your server if you can confirm after that will leave it as it is when payment is made. The best system you can have on wordpress.