Contractor will develop a wordpress plugin that will; Access a specific video via embedded code (that is on youtube, dailymotion, etc.) on a page or post in a Wordpress website. The plugin will be able to;
1. Play the embedded video at a set interval. The video cannot be set on autoplay.
2. Playing video will be triggered by a cron job that is triggered on a set interval, say every 5 minutes (or the use of some other means to trigger the view action)
3. Plugin will use a proxy list (rotating through the proxies) to access the video (so youtube sees the view as unique). Proxy list will be able to be entered via use of a line delimited text file.
4. Plugin can be installed on any wordpress website.
5. After activation and insertion of key data, plugin will display a cron command for the user too load onto their host.
The purpose of this Plugin is to increase the # of views of a youtube video for SEO ranking purposes. It used to be that having autoplay would work, and you could steer visitors to the page (buy views) but now that will not work.
For example, lets say I embedded a particular video in a wordpress page. I set the plugin cron to run every 5 minutes. And I upload a txt file into the plugin that has 3,000 anonymous proxies. That means in a 24 hour period, the video would be played 288 times a day, and be accessed via that web page using a different proxy every cron job.
Please do not send me an automatically generated message saying that you can do this, etc. etc. Any bid of this type will be ignored.