Goal is to build full ajax bulletin board software.
Key points are:
*) desktop app-like user interface.
*) speed, only XML with data is exchanged with server. All css/html/js is loaded to browser
at the beginning of session only.
By design it has to be database and server-side language independent.
At first, its enough to build it with php+mysql.
Currently we intent to use extJS libraries for it. We havent yet tested extJS enough, to know wheather
it has any problems. So if you're familiar with extJS or other such libraries, any suggestions are welcome.
So we're developing ver 0.99 :) that must have:
1) [url removed, login to view] which interacts with DB and JS in users browser
2) DB abstraction layer for PHP, theres plenty of opensource implementations to use.
3) DB model (this we already have, so you dont have to do it).
4) "AJAX application" with extJS.
Communicates with server through xmlinterface.php.
1) Login page
2) Registration page + forgot password/send email page.
3) Forums view / Topics view / Posting view / Posting.
4) install page for admin
5) admin page
Project goals are changed bit. We need to develop this as phpBB3 mod, useing extJS forum widget. More information inside attached file.