I need a Applicant Tracking Software (Applicant, Resume, Vendor, Clients) for a new business that I am launching. This will be a web based application that will run as ASP(Application Service Provider)/SAAS (Software As A Service) model.
Application will support the following features.
- Candidate Management
- Job Orders Tracking
- Client/Contacts Management
- Vendor (SubContractors) Management
- Resume Search
- Job Search
- Email (Email Clients and Candidates from within application)
- Career Portal (Employer specific job site)
- Multiple company support (data for each company is separate)
- Different views/interfaces for Candidates, Employers and Admin(super user) based on different permissions at each level.
See attachments for more details (You will need to sign NDA to get specific details)
LAMP/WAMP Stack for development and deployment. Application must be able to run successfully on both Linux and Windows Platform.
Apache, PHP, HTML/DHTML, AJAX, MySQL
- Prefer someone who has worked on any PHP based open source CRM such as SugarCRM and understand their design and architecture as it would be nice if you follow the similar design so that I can integrate with SugarCRM later on if needed.
- PHP Developers with Java background are preferred.
- Application should be build in such as way so that I can change the database later with minimum or no effort)
There will be two main factors to decide the winning bidder.
- Technical Approach
The most important factor will be the technical approach. This RFP covers only 40% of the actual project. This is a long term project with a lot of on-going work. I need a technical solution so that this application is build in such a way that it is easily customizable, extendable and scalable. New modules (with a similar patterns) would be needed later on, so its important that new modules be added in a plug and play fashion. Different views/interfaces will be needed for different employers (public facing part only - eg career portal), thats why a good UI design approach is needed.
Majority of the application could be done in a modular section so a good OO developer is important to design/develop that part of the application such as paging support, filtering and search are applicable to almost all the modules.
I would like to see you techical approach to handle different pieces of the project such as search, UI design, database development etc.
Cost will be another important factor to decide the bidder. Due to its long term nature, I would prefer someone who gives me a reasonable quote to work on a long term basis.
1) Complete and fully-functional working application deployable form (with scripts) as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment along with installable version with scripts so that buyer can independently install/run it.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).