Are you a skilled programmer

We are seeking an expert programmer to take over our website project. We have been working with Dolphin Community Smart Builder v6.0 for the social network features, and are customizing the code to fit into our website "skin." It is 75% complete. I would need you to complete the remaining 25% and then work on additional feature which are separate from the social network. You will be responsbible for moving current website files from the staging servier to our local server. From there, you will finish coding the remaining 20% of Dolphin. Once that is complete, we will discuss the additional features that need to be build.

Skills: AJAX, PHP, XML

See more: programmer xml, programmer coding, programmer code, php programmer network, are you a programmer website, You , IT programmer, expert programmer, dolphin php code, code programmer, programmer community, finish social network, smart seeking, expert skilled, programmer builder, finish coding website, smart builder, server need social network, dolphin network, code social network, build social network website, skilled project, server project coding, skin complete, php xml programmer

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) xxxxxxx, United States

Project ID: #246654