(I'd prefer you use existing open source program as the base from which to customize. EZ Publish is my personal choice but I am open to more efficient alternatives.)
(1) This website is a shopping site for made-to-measure clothings. (2) For each piece of clothing, there customization options: size, color, fabric, etc etc. These customizations ideally must be visualized on the fly. (You can actually see the fabric change etc.)
(3) Depends on the clothing, the number of customization options differ.
(4) Must implement the usual shopping workflow (checkout, shipping, confirmation etc)
(5) Customers have their personal profiles to store their body measurements, and past customized clothing designs. They have the options to make their designs viewable to the public and available to be rated by others.
(6) The website must have an admin interface for inputting new clothing styles, and customization options available for that style.
(7) Graphic design and look and feel - overall tone is young and hip, targeting women and men between 16 to 39.
You can bid for the programming and the design all together, or seperately. But the total budget constraint (<$5000) is for both programming abd design together.
67 freelancers are bidding on average $3014 for this job
$1500 is sufficient budget for your project still we can deal about your project. Contact me if you would like to look our project designed from my company.