PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS S CAREFULLY!
This project requires immediate availability.
This is an upgrade to a Flash application that is already finished and working. All assets and files are created and provided. No design work necessary.
You will need the Papervision 2 libraries and the Flex 3 SDK. This was built and compiled using FlashDevelop. Experience in these technologies is required.
Scope of Project:
• Slider positions should map to the number of tiles and be variable (to be able to add more carousel items in the future)
• Moving the slider to one of these tiles produces the following effect:
• Blur, then ease into place
• Directional arrows move slider
• On rollover, the tile moves up (bounce)
• On roll-out, the tile reverts to resting position
3. On movie load
• All tiles rotate counter-clockwise one full rotation, returning to the home tile, with the option to pause/bounce on any of the tiles. This will be controlled via XML. For example, XML may dictate ‘pause on tile 1, 4, 6'. Pause should be brief and matched with a bounce, long enough only for the viewer to read the device name on the paused slide. The whole process should flow smoothly.
4. Content will be controlled via XML and will match current content
5. Technical Requirements:
• Flash should be targeting Flash 9 player.
• All data, parameters and content must be loaded from the XML file (no data should be hard coded into the Flash interfaces).
• All source code must be submitted to us for review.
• Please treat this as an iterative build and provide working samples as you progress
Please send us examples of your work and any questions you may have.