I have an Oscommerce site and I want to use this site as an affiliate site. I want to able to import product feeds from other merchants whose affiliate schemes are with affiliate networks such as Affiliate Window ([url removed, login to view]) and Affiliate Future ([url removed, login to view]).
If your interested in the project have a look at Affiliate Future website and I am interested in the product feed from a merchant called Mainline Menswear. The feed is available to download on the Affiliate Future website. On the Affilaite Window website I am interested in the product feed from a merchant called Brown Bag Clothing.
In summary the project consists of:
1. Being able to import product feeds from merchants into my Oscommer site
2. Automatically sort the products into the respective manufacturers (e.g. Armani Jeans, Hugo Boss etc...) and into the correct category (shirts, jeans etc...). Example, a pair of Hugo Boss Jeans would be displayed in [url removed, login to view] and a Hugo Boss Shirt would be displayed in [url removed, login to view]
3. The product feed must automatically update once a day.
4. Ability to edit the product feed, for example, delete certain products from the feed.
5. Able to sort the product feed. For example, specify in what order products should be displayed on the site.
6. Minor changes to the template (e.g. moving graphics around)
7. Redesign of product pages (how the products will be displayed, at the moment it is 1 product across, however I want 3 products across).
Please only apply if your English is very good. I am looking for someone experienced with dealing with product feeds and also someone who has experience of Oscommerce.
I will pay at the end of the project on succesfull completion of all the requirments which I will issue before the start of the project (but will be very similar to the above). Testing will be done at the end of the project to make sure it is working correctly.
If interested please PM and let me know of your previous experience and how you will complete my project.