My Vbulletin forum is a political forum.
I am looking for the following:
- When users sign up, they must select which political constituency they reside in
- This Can be changed by them, and there is an option for N/A
- There is to be a forum for each constituency linked to the consituencies members choose from when they sign up
- I am looking for some sort of an alert system to notify users when there is a new thread posted in the constituency forum they have selected. So if I live in say Enfield - I won't be alerted to posts made in Westminister
- It will display in the users profile and postbit, which constituency they are based in. That will link directly to the forum.
- There must be a link to some sort of a list, so that users can see every user in their constituency.
- Finally, I am looking for a VB advanced module that has two colums of bullet points like so:
- Constituency A: Latest Thread from const A - Constituency B: Latest Thread from const B
And so on and so on.
It must be easy for me to maintain, because as you might know, constituencies change.