Please note I intend to do half of this work with you, hoping that helps :)
1. Navigation not rendering properly in Firefox.
2. Artisan bars - 'add to basket' link not working
3. 'Email a friend' form: Currently opens in a window which is 500px wide, but the content is 777px wide. Can you change the window to 777px wide. Also the text boxes are not tall enough.
4. Ditto 'Contact Us' form.
5. The 'lingerie' button in the accessories menu should go straight to the lingerie product page ([url removed, login to view]), not the 'group' page.
6. Checkout Step 4: Confirm your order: Shipping – please remove options, and just display the name of the shipping method assigned.
7. Customer should get email as soon as they have placed their order.
8. My Account:
(a) Home page – not displaying delivery address (I think the variables are incorrectly defined)
(b) Under ‘Login Details’ the Edit button should go to a page where you can only change your email address.
(c) Under ‘Billing Address’ the Edit button should go to a page where you can only change your billing address. Also, remove the ‘Remove’ button.
(d) I think we should remove the ‘Delivery Address’ stuff altogether (for now at least), as we are not using this functionality at the checkout stage.
9. page/[url removed, login to view]
(a) 'Submit' buttons are the wrong size
(b) 3 possible outcomes after pressing 'submit' for email newsletter: 1 - successful; 2 - email already subscribed; 3 - email not valid.
(c) Action on hitting 'submit' - make sure email works! User should be redirected to a 'thank you for subscribing page'.
See Paul's 8 jpgs (attached), and:
1. when there is no submenu the lower bar is 1 pixel too high.
2. RH panel - the 'Go to Checkout' image is 1 pixel to far to the right.
3. On the checkout pages the 'back' and 'proceed' buttons aren't quite in
line with each other.
4. on the artisan bar pages, the 'add to basket' and 'view basket' buttons
are on separate lines rather than side-by-side.
5. Wrong buttons for 'lingerie' in the accessories menu (the correct button as been uploaded to the right place).