I can create the stand alone database that will do all of the things we discussed:
1) Integrate a merchant account so users will have to pay to access the questionnaire.
2) Database will capture about 22 pages worth of information (aprox. 800 fields).
3) Database will allow for folks to create an account, so they can login at multiple times to complete the questionnaire.
4) Database will allow ADMIN to EXPORT the information as an Excel or Word document.
5) Database can also email the full report/details to CLIENT once the questionnaire is completed(will need to ensure that the email is encrypted, since it contains sensitive data).
6) Database will need to be able to communicate with CRM (by Infusionsoft's API). I will need a custom script that will pull over the pertinent information (maybe 25 fields) for CRM from the main Database. Will need a custom script that will query the Database and import new client information into the CRM. (Information copied into Infusionsoft will need to be compatible with the Infusionsoft System so I can create auto-responders/reminders from within CRM; may need to setup a Web form from within Infusionsoft to import the information into.)
7) Need to be able to advertise questionnaire on WordPress website, so easy integration of "click here to get started" that then collects payment and goes on to full web form.
8) Web form may be filled out over several days, need username and password account creation & ability to login securely anytime 24/7.
Here is information about Infusionsoft's API: [url removed, login to view]
They offer PHP SDK: [url removed, login to view]
To integrate e-commerce: [url removed, login to view]
Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you.