We have designed the User Interface for an online conference registration form. We need an ASP programmer to complete the form processing including:
* Form validation to ensure user has entered proper data (can be client-side if it will save time).
* Payment processing including integration with Authorize.Net. [url removed, login to view] account has already been established - you just need to pass the data to them using Advanced Integration Method and return a confirmation page.
* Capture of all user data into an online Access database.
* Email confirmations that go to both the client and the user filling out the form.
* Client would also like a report that will allow users to view all members who have already registered for the conference.
The UI that has been created can be viewed at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Also, I'm attaching a document that explains all the conditionals that are involved when filling out the form.
I'm available if you have questions that need answering.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
We are running a Windows WebEdition 2003 server. The site is in ASP so the programming needs to be done in ASP. Access database. Client site form needs to work on most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari on both Windows and Macintosh (IE 5 for Mac excluded). Also, we are looking for good, clean code that follows modern Web standards. Please don't bid if you generate dirty code.