We recently completely re-formatted and updated our web site. The contractor who performed the work used the CodeIgniter Application framework, PHP, and mySQL database to construct the site. The Search Engine Optimization was not completed as part of the project. We are seeking a PHP coder, well versed in Search Engine Optimization, and XHTML standard, and preferably with knowledge of CodeIgniter to optimize the site for search engine indexing. This would include implementing content specific "Content" and "Keyword" Meta-tags for the home page and each of the 17 product pages, and submitting the pages to the top three search engines for indexing. Further we are interested any suggestions you may have to improve indexing. The selected contractor should also be able to examine our site pages and develop a list of keywords from the site content, and from competitor sites to use in the meta-tags. We are looking for a reliable coder interested in working with us for the long term to improve and upgrade this site.
The current web site is [url removed, login to view]
(1) For the all the pages and sub-pages under the Services portion of the site, add keyword and Content meta-tags. For most pages, we will be able to provide you with a file containing the .htm files of our old site which will contain the prior Meta-Tags, that can be used as source material for keywords. You will need to keep a record of the source pages from the legacy site used for the Meta-Tags, and the destination pages you delivered it to.
(2) The pages [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view] are new pages. So the Keyword and Content meta-tags must be assembled from common words found in the body of those pages and also by searching the name of those pages to find Meta Tags from our competitors.
(3) There are some pages such as [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] that are not part of the current site, but are listed in our CMS and are in the mySQL database. We need these "Under Construction" pages to be completely deleted from our working site.
(4) Submit all of the final pages of our site to the top three search engines for indexing.
(5) Provide any other changes in code that will improve optimization for search engines.