I am looking for someone greatly familiar with vBulletin v4.x and up, and exceptionally experienced with creating vBulletin modifications in general.
I need a module-based RPG modification.
To be included with the mod:
- Fairly vast/expansive, but friendly with query usage. Meaning not heavy on the server/server load.
- Fun and broad for members, with an easy-to-understand/easy-to-use User Interface. (More on this upon hire.)
- A separate control panel for those administering the RPG, with a plethora of options. Not in the forum admin CP, nor the moderator CP. (More on this upon hire.)
- Races and job classes available. Guilds available as well. (More on this upon hire.)
- Aim to get version 1 released within 6 months of hire, or, at minimum, a Release Candidate version. (Milestone payment for late-Alpha or Beta version.)
(More will be discussed upon hire.)
I will provide a test area for this modification. Only you (plus anyone helping you) and I will be able to access this test area.
Upon bidding, provide sufficient credentials listing your experiences with vBulletin and vB modifications. Do not bother bidding if you have little or no experience.
Again, I'm looking for an initial release within 6 months following chosen candidate's hiring. This project could be ongoing/full-time, depending on the final outcome of the first release. I will be working as closely as possible with you to ensure optimal progress.
Feel free to contact me with any questions whatsoever. I look forward to your bids!