Looking for a developer to build a PHP / MySQL based Inventory Management tool. You will need to develop a small PHP based application that's able to keep track the availability of products.
1) One table with fields SKU, Qty Local, Qty External.
2) Overview screen with sorting options (low stock, high stock) and search option: SKU
3) Manually add screen, where we can add stock based on SKU. We can add to Qty Local only.
4) Small webservice, where incoming orders are checked. Whenever there is a product in Qty Local available, stock will be reduced in Qty Local. Otherwise stock will be reduced in Qty External.
5) Whenever stock is updated, there should be file with changes available on the server. In XML.
Delivery within 5 days.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $191 for this job
Sir We did lot of work in web [url removed, login to view] are the leading organization in web development industory. You can see our work on following web sites [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] More