I need a PHP script to post items from multiple RSS feeds to Twitter, similar to the one here:
[url removed, login to view]
This script almost does the job but not quite. I need the following additional features:
1. Optional prefix and suffix strings.
2. Don't throw an error if there is more than one item in the feed with the same timestamp.
3. Option to limit the number of tweets per feed posted in a session (e.g., in general I would want to post 1 tweet per feed per session; but some day I may want more).
4. Toggle option to post feed item's title and description or just title.
Other issues and requirements:
1. You can use either OAuth or username/password, whichever is easier.
2. Support for a variable number of feeds.
3. Script only needs to work with one Twitter account. I can install multiple copies if I need to use with multiple Twitter accounts.
4. Link shortening via tool of your choice (e.g., [url removed, login to view], tinyurl, etc.).
5. Must be able to avoid posting duplicate tweets.
6. Able to be kicked off periodically with a cron job.
7. Compatible with Hostgator shared hosting.
8. MUST work with a few specific feeds that I am using, which I will disclose when project is awarded. The feeds in question have adult content, so please don't bid if this is a problem for you.
9. ALL rights to the script will be mine on successful completion and payment.
I realize that Twitterfeed will do most of this already; however their performance has been very erratic lately and I don't like being at their mercy.
This should be a relatively easy job for someone with relevant experience.
Cookie cutter bids will be rejected out of hand. Convince me that you have actually read the requirements.