We need a PHP based website with a ability to call API (WCF service using SOAP + XML protocols) to bring a generated phone number from a third party VOIP system. The website doesn't handle VOIP calls but just generates VOIP numbers.
A quick flow of the service:
1) User visit website
2) User can register or can remain anonymous
3) user enters a phone number which needs to be converted to VOIP number
4) API call sent to third party system, GET the VOIP number from third party system
5) Display to the user
6) We need to store user's details, link them to phone numbers.
7) Integration with aweber to collect email address on signup
The Project will involve front end, back end (mySQL to store username/password and related numbers) and API hook.
API is a WCF service using SOAP + XML protocols. You should have experience working with these protocols.
You will also need to get the whole project live on the servers. Optionally, You can work on designing look and feel of the site. Payment will be higher for coding + design.
Need someone to start ASAP. We need this deliverd real fast