I attached two files, an excel file and an XML file.
I need a program written to take the data in the excel file and build an XML file based on the data.
The program needs to be a .exe executable, that does not need to be installed, has no registry entry, and does not have a separate config file.
The excel file can be modified as needed so the data can be consistently extracted to XML. It is intended to be a demo, since all the information is dummy code. As long as you do not require it to use any external, non microsoft plugins, you can make any modifications you need, but add additional pages, since the first page needs to have a similar interface so the contacts can be added/moved, etc.
There will be entries added, deleted, and removed from the excel file frequently.
The .exe file needs to have the following functionality:
1) An "input" button to locate the excel file
2) An "output" button to select the desired location for the generated XML file.
3) An "execute" button to start the conversion
4) A "backup" button that will launch a website where a backup of the excel file can be downloaded
5) The generated XML file should have the following file name: [url removed, login to view] - where the MM is the two digit month, DD the two digit date, and YYYY is the four digit year
6) In the code itself, it should only list "Sean Mayben" as the creator